Friday, December 11

blog poetry

Worldwar3.blogspot.com
a journal of two girls hoping to help others cope with the new news!!


Hia!!
This is Singergirl24
and Sugargirl34 on the web telling you,.
STAY STRONG!!
We will keep you updated with all news!!
Including bad or good,
you may be stressed!! But it's a war and everyone feels sad
and unsafe at times.
We want to help with the war!!
Please stay on the site and check fo updates!!
Stay Beatiful!! (joke)
Hope and pray for our training soldiers!!!




http://inarut.blogspot.com/
GodZone


Granny Smith in Godzone
My own blog

Well, who would have thought it would be so hard
to choose an address for this page.
Everything was taken (except this name)
and I chose hundreds, well dozens, well maybe ten or so
and everything was gone (except this one)
and it's not even a great address ... I mean, you'll never find it ...
inarut ... how stupid, in a rut,
but that's what I am, I guess.
My little mind was in a rut when it came to choosing a name,
and a name is with you forever. You get stuck with it.

When your parents give you a name
you have no choice. But even
when you have a choose a name for yourself,
it's not easy, especially when there are unseen rules out there
that govern what you can call yourself. Billions of people in the world
and you cannot choose a name someone else has. Kind of limiting, isn't it.

Some poor babies get stuck with cruel names.
Take Rowland Rowlands.
What were his parents thinking of?
No wonder he chose to be known a Tiny.
Well, this has all been too hard for me. It's time
for my afternoon nap.

Cats Cats Cats
Catscatscats.blogspot.com

Catsaresexy


yeah so what its called catsaresexy so what want to fight about it

because you know






my cat is sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment